Event Sales Manager
3i Consulting’s is a strategic relationship marketing agency that helps businesses to improve their customer experience, and drive stronger loyalty, we are looking for an Events Sales Manager to help grow their market in the East Africa region. The successful candidate will have successfully sold event spaces for at least 2 years. This role will be mainly working remotely from home.
Your clients : various contacts : HR directors, CEOs, Sales and marketing executives, PAs, EAs… from large international companies and agencies/ venue finders.
Your Goal : Introduce my client to new contacts, convert enquiries into confirmed business , grow notoriety of the group throughout marketing actions ( sales calls, tradeshows…)
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, good customer relationship
- General knowledge of the Dach market
- Able to carry out a sales development plan
- Autonomous with your bookings to register data in CRM system and edit proposals
- Attention to detail
- Regular reporting
- Goal-and result-oriented
- Customer oriented / satisfaction oriented
- Previous experience in sales in a similar industry
In charge of developing new business and growing existing accounts following a sales development plan. You will also respond to and convert new enquiries coming from your development work. You would report to the International director of sales.
- Search of prospects and target leads
- Cold calling and emailing campaigns
- Deal with incoming calls and email enquiries
- Development of existing accounts via new contacts
- Follow up with your clients to ensure repeat business
- Ensure you represent the client and its values to all our clients: good service, honesty, integrity, flexibility.
- Ensure you build good professional relationships with the clients and prospects.
- Initiate and create relevant communications: emailing, networking, industry tradeshows.
- Minimum 2-3 years with previous sales, banquet, events, and conference services
- Possess strong communication & coordination skills, a natural organizer and have analytical and financial acumen
- A people orientated individual that can communicate well with all levels of management and staff Fluent English language skills
We are delighted to receive your CV and will liaise with suitable candidates directly